for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge, provided: the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given, a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page, and the content is not changed in any way.
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- By downloading material from IIASA PuRe, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Please mention IIASA PURE as source when using items from this repository.
By agreeing to this licence the author(s) or copyright owner grants to end-users of the work the following Creative Commons use licence:
Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 (CC BY-NC 3.0)
This license lets others remix, tweak, and build upon your work non-commercially, as long as they credit you and license their new creations under identical terms.
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
for types of document & data set held
Respecting copyright and publisher’s regulations deposited items may include:
- working papers, interim reports, …
- submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
Items are individually tagged with:
- their version type and date.
- their peer-review status.
- their publication status.
concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by the IIASA Repository Manager or their delegated assistant(s).
- The Repository Manager only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, relevance of the scope of IIASA, valid layout & format, and the exclusion of spam
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the author.
- Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible unstil any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If IIASA PURE receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.